Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The start of a new mission....

WTF Wednesdays!!!

So here we go, who's ready for another blog post proclaiming all these things I'm "definitely going to start doing regularly" and then most likely....not? Here's the thing...i, like most people, believe that i am better than "average" at most things i do. I quote average there because if you ask 1,000 people if they are average intelligence or better, 20,000 will tell you yes. Count me in as one of the masses on that i suppose. If you ask me i am above average at everything i do ranging from poker, to academics, to sports, to fantasy sports, and parenting. And here we are in the beginning of the football season so my mind is obsessed with reading real and fantasy sports non-stop and of course degenerate sports betting.

As i sit back and read these articles i think, "Come on man! That's common sense." And, "I could write a funnier, more informative article than that." I mean i like to write. I like sports. I like fantasy sports. I may be the greatest fantasy sports player of our generation. F it! Lets get it on paper. So for the foreseeable (foreseeable meaning potentially just this once) future i have an outline of articles i am going to write Monday - Friday and in typical ahhhhhsht fashion i have decided to start a week into the season on a Wednesday.

The outline looks like this:

Maniac Overreaction Mondays -  This is where i rant about a players' poor performances and knee jerk react to basically all of Sunday's games.

Tier Rankings Tuesdays -  Here i will have settled down from overreaction Monday and will rank the positions by tier (probably top 25 by position, most likely less)

WTF Wednesdays -  Just a straight rant day. Most Wednesdays I'd expect to be about my teams and how unlucky i am. Like for instance i won all my leagues except two this week. One was my first auction and i had the pleasure of having Fred Jackson and my QB sucked/sucks (Jack Locker and Andrew Luck). And the other loss of the week was 120.4 to 120.1. I had a 2 point lead going into Monday night with Robert Meachem vs Janikowski and all my WR's on my bench would have won me the game had they started instead of Meachem. I was also the 2nd highest scoring team in my division this week so weeeeeeeeeeeeeee for that horribleness. Lucky for you this WTF Wednesday is totally aimed at letting you know my new and improved writing plan.

Taking Questions Thursdays - Here i will answer email questions. You can email me at ahhhhhsht@gmail.com with any question about any topic and you will get the ahhhhhsht answer. Now don't take this the wrong way loyal ahhhhhsht.blogspot.com readers but i dont expect my email to fill up for Taking Questions Thursdays so i will be blatantly ripping off less talented but more listened to sportswriters/podcasters and answer those....with full credit for the question going to those sources obviously.

Five for Friday - Fridays i will do like i did last season and talk about my five best NFL bets for the weekend.

                                                                                                                  *Warning*                                                                                                         *Warning*
There will be no more scantily clad women pictures.....seriously.....i mean it.....We are going for content here people!!! No more gimmicks to get views on the blog






OK, now i mean it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment