Friday, September 14, 2012

Uh oh...

It's Friday!!! I went to work today and instead of working i picked out my top 5 bets for the weekend as promised. Then i came home and remembered about this site i wanted to get on board with. So naturally here i am, farting around with the site, being my usual degenerate self and i have left my loyal blog readers waiting for my picks.

What's the site i got sidetracked by you ask? Well it's Draftday.com and I just became an affiliate. Meaning if you go to draftday and enter the code "ahhhhhsht" in the promo you probably get some awesome stuff along with my lifelong admiration knowing that you are also a degenerate gambler. Draftday.com is for those of you who did not take my advice during your yearly fantasy league drafts and now you are sitting on your couch thinking, "Man my team sucks, i wish i had listened to ahhhhhsht. But now i'm stuck with this pos for the rest of the year." Worry not loyal blog reader now you can go to draftday.com and pick a new team every week. You can play one on one vs a friend or random. You can play vs 10 people, you can play vs literally thousands of people and try to hit it big.

To be honest this will be my first week doing it but i dont see how it can't be awesome. And if you start a private game and want me to beat that ass, email me the details at ahhhhhsht@gmail.com and i'll come show you how it's done.

Here's the link to the site:

Daily Fantasy Sports

So with that intro to this awesomeness out of the way I'm going to write up these Five For Friday picks up quick. Don't think too much about them, just read, write them down, bet the mortgage on these locks, and cash the tickets on Monday.

1) NE - 13.5 vs Arizona: Literally the only game i want to go against this week. I mean i really want to go against it. If you "forget" one of these bets let it be this one. Over 75% of the public money, Bill Simmons likes it, and I like it = a sure fire loser. Yet i am a glutton for punishment so i'll bet a paycheck on it.

2) NYG - 7 vs TB: Giants don't want to start 0-2. They are at home and TB sucks. They'll cover this no problem. And Eli had a "meh" game last week which means he's going to beast it this week. (And for the love of god my fantasy teams need him and Bradshaw to go off since i fell in love with Randall Cobb this week)

3) NO - 2.5 @ Carolina: Have i mentioned i'm the last non Cam Newton believer alive? I dunno i hate laying points on the road. I know the Saints are shaky and looked like hell in week 1....at home....Still i have to run my head into the wall a few times before i learn.

4) Houston - 7 @ JVille: Did i just coin the term JVille? Either way lol Jags until proven otherwise and the Texans were the best team in football last year until they got destroyed by injuries.

5) Detroit + 7 @ SF: Full disclosure, i am a Niners fan. I am a bit of a pessimist when it comes to my teams/the Niners and i think they are due for a regression this year. That said the Niners win by defense and not making mistakes so any time they are giving a TD to a good team i am taking the points and hoping the Niners win a close one.

Enjoy!

1 comment: